3 Nov 2009

I'm probably off till Friday..

cuz there's nothing for me to do! I finally reached the Esprit Group after several phone calls yesterday, but they are booked up this week and I can't tell them my availability next week cuz I don't have my schedule from the cinema yet. Damn!

At least it's Christoph's day off today and we didn't meet yesterday cuz he worked longer but we will do something today :)

I wish I had stayed in Manchester..

I'm bored! Only been to Primark yesterday, that's it.




Sorry, mir war war grad nach Englisch.. Nix zu tun bis Freitag, Langeweile. Darum gings. Joa..



Ach, dafür gibts heute mal ein Foto von nem lustigen Abend mit Anna und Emily:


Ich muss mir schnellstmöglich mal eine Kamera anschaffen.. Ich hab echt noch nichts fotografiert. Es existieren nicht mal Fotos mit Norma.. Muss mal bei ihren Cousins nachhören, die hatten glaub ich ein oder zwei Bilder von uns gemacht, als wir Anfang Oktober essen waren...




Oh und ich danke meinem ersten regelmäßigen Leser Claus! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment